Monday, March 2, 2009

Introducing Gavin Reid

Sorry that it has taken a while to post these pictures. There are certainly many more to come and lots of stories to come.

For now the basics:

Gavin Reid was born on Wednesday, February 25th at 1:39 pm. He weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces and is 20 inches long.

He was 2 weeks early, but I don't think I could have delivered him were he not. I had some complications following delivery which necessitated me receiving 3 units of blood.

We got to come home Saturday.

Life is good, and we are truly blessed.


Gavin has the habit of putting his little hands together on his chest. I think he looks like a little Montgomery Burns and can just hear him saying, "Excellent." (Maybe I watched too many episodes of The Simpsons during pregnancy. . . nah . . .)

Bringing The Ramblin' Wreck home.


Our first family picture. (Notice Mason in the background.)

4 comments:

  1. Gadzooks and goody gumdrops!!! Thanks so, so much for putting up some pix. I've been dying to see the little fellow, and he is well worth the wait. What a handsome boy!! The shot with his hands clasped is too precious. Congrats to you both. You did really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!
    I have been blog stalking waiting for pics! Glad to hear everyone is home and doing well. What an adorable little guy, or should I say big guy?! I will try and give you a call for a quick chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. I'm very happy for all three of you. He's a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Nothing will ever be the same - and that's a good thing!! Enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete