Two of my favorite things about babies are their cute little rolls of fat on their legs and arms and hooded bath towels. So, bath time was a fun time for me. Well, the fact that Gavin was born complete with those rolls and I didn't have to wait on them, added to my pleasure.
Dave and I gathered the necessities for a sponge bath and set to work. We expected a fussy baby, but I had just fed Gavin, so he was happy.
Check out the curls in his wet hair. These had to come from Dave: my hair has no texture. We love the golden brown color of his hair. And, it's already over his little ears.
Check out those arms.
Look at this handsome fellow and his well-groomed hair!
Even with the "golden showers" you guys are so blessed and will have a blast with him. We are so excited for all 3 of you....oops, all 4 (I forgot Mason) of you.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He is so cute I can't stand it. Can't wait to meet him in person!!
ReplyDeleteThere's so much to share!! Thanks for all the fabulous pics and great stories!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, jbryant is Tiffany
ReplyDelete