Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Sink Bath

We've been traveling. We just returned home from the family cabin in Minnesota. Gavin got to have more sink baths!!!! Uncle Mike was kind enough to snap a quick photo to preserve the moment.
I'll be working to update the blog with pictures of Gavin's vacation. We love life at the cabin. Sometimes you can get a cell phone signal, sometimes you can't. We have no internet connection unless you go into town, sit in a hotel parking lot and hook up to wi-fi; which Dave and I didn't do. Days are filled with eating, fishing, relaxing, and catching up with the family. The nights were cool--in the 50s; the days were warm--in the 70s.
Now I have but 3 weeks until I head back to work. I'm going to treasure every minute I have left with Gavin before he and I go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment