I had a special first Mother's Day. Gavin gave me a great gift by letting me sleep in until 6am. We went to church. Bob and Judy are here visiting and babysitting, so it was nice to have additional family with us. Following that, we had brunch at Rio Mambo--Gavin slept the whole time. Then in the afternoon we played a bit. Dave and I ran errands while GrandBob and Grandma took Gavin on a nice long walk. We didn't think to take pictures while we were dressed for church, but here's a picture of me and Gavin snuggling before he went to bed.
Gavin has found his fist in the last week and loves to suck on it. Tonight he was snoozing and sucking as I tried to get him ready for bed. We noticed that he just had his thumb in his mouth and all his other fingers out.
Sleep is the best Mother's Day gift ever!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you could have a thumb sucker. It is great...never gets lost in the middle of the night, doesn't fall out of the stroller, or get wedged between the seats when you are driving. He is growing so fast, and I am also a sucker for that toothless grin.
ReplyDeletePost some pics of Gavin and the grands.
I love the pic of you and Gavin; so sweet. You're right; he does have a heart-melting smile already. Give him some kisses from me. : )
ReplyDeleteMy new grandson was two months old on Wednesday. I had forgotten how fun they are at this age.
ReplyDelete