
Monday, Grandma braved the friendly skies to fly out to take care of Gavin for two weeks while I wrap up the school year with students. I suppose I should have worried more about her flying for the very first time, but I knew that she would be fine, and she was. Prayer enveloped her on her first journey. She checked a bag and was through security at Hartsfield in ten minutes. She had lunch before boarding the plane and read her book while she waited for her plane. She said the flight passed quickly and that the captain was announcing the initial decent to DFW in no time at all. And of course, the best prize was awaiting her on the ground at the airport--her grandson.
So glad to know Grandma Sandra made it without incident. We knew she would be fine--she's a very smart lady. It looks like Gavin is enjoying having her there--I know she's having having a good time.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, what a sweet picture. Thanks for posting this; it made my day!
ReplyDelete