Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Great Start to the Day....

So my day so far has been just wonderful. Let's recap:

6:30am - wake up - actually almost on time...
6:35am - discover that the dog has scratched his elbow sometime during the night and dripped blood all over the downstairs
6:45am - discover that the dog drank out of the toilet because there are blood drips around the toilet downstairs
6:35-6:50am - clean up blood spots
6:50-7:15am - shower and get ready for work
7:20am - Decide that I don't want to eat ants for breakfast. Sugar ants invaded the pantry during the night, and found my Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal pretty tasty...Just what you want to see in your cereal bowl in the morning - ANTS!
7:20-7:30am kill ants in the pantry
7:30am - discover that I don't have any clean jeans for casual Thursday
7:35am - divide up the laundry so that it can be washed and find that the clothes left in the washer are rotten smelling & restart the washer
8:00am - on the drive work hear that it is supposed to be extremely high humidity today and also get into the 90's just my kind of weather - ugh....
9:50am - get notification (confirmation) that Imagecraft is doing ANOTHER 10% company wide paycut. Yea...working the same amount for now 20% less than what I was making five months ago...

I can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry--makes you want to climb back into bed and pull the covers up over your head. Hope the day got better after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did eventually. Gavin and I got to spend some quality time together when Miranda went to a church ladies dinner. And today it is just the boys at home.

    ReplyDelete