Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gavin Fridays

Gavin and I get to spend our Fridays together since I don't have to work on Fridays. This coming Friday will only be our second Friday together, and I am looking forward to it. He is a lot of fun during the day when he is happy and rested. When he gets tired in the evening is when our fussy boy seems to show himself. But even his evening fussy time has begun to get better. I dare not say anymore for fear of jinxing little man's progress...

Here's a recap of Gavin and Dad on their first of many Fridays spent together.

We do some swinging in our favorite swing.
We hang out with our friends.
And we take a few pictures to share.We play on our activity mat while looking out the window.Dad gives us a bath.All of which makes for a very tiring day.

2 comments:

  1. So nice that you and Gavin get to spend Fridays together. The photos are so sweet. You're a great dad, Dave!!

    ReplyDelete