
I have been playing this game for a few weeks and thought I would share with everyone. It's a pretty passive game where you setup your own country and run it however you like. You can be a dictator that rules with an iron fist, a laid back liberal leader, or anything in between. The game typically puts a funny twist on the issues you rule on. I check in every few days to rule on issues that are raised on a daily basis. It has been fun running my own country. Check it out:
http://www.nationstates.net
My nation is at http://www.nationstates.net/daveation . The Grand Duchy of Daveation is going pretty well. Somehow I have legalized marajauna - still working on quelling the reefer madness. I have a awesome uranium mining industry, and I'm about to wipe away minimum wage. Crime is rampant and I am bringing in extra police to beat criminals into submission. Oh yea - there is no minimum age for gambling so kids are spending their lunch money on blackjack. Good times....
Don't go into politics!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, Dave! After reading your post, I've just wasted the better part of an afternoon creating the Free State of Lesatania. But, boy is this fun!!
ReplyDeleteI have created a region for all of us if you want to join in....Buzztopia.
ReplyDeleteMiranda, and Letha are now addicted too. Miranda's nation is flipflopgirl if you want to look her up.
forgot to add...the password to enter Buzztopia is buzztopia
ReplyDelete