Boy, there's a lot of learning going on around here tonight. I have spent the morning and evening working on homework for one of my graduate classes. I've finally answered all of the questions that I can and am awaiting clarification from the professor as to how to answer the others. Tomorrow, I need to read a few pages for my Tuesday night class.
Before you think, "Poor Miranda has been working so hard," let me interject that Dave and I ran errands for about four hours this afternoon. So, I haven't been reading and studying all day. I've also taken some study breaks to make a few posts on the blog, window shop at ebay, check Devin and Lesa's blogs, have Dave edit some photos, get a rebate ready to mail, look for dumb bell racks, Zebra Zazzle highlighters, and Pilot Purple pens online. All those great little distractions that are so much more enjoyable than actually getting the work finished. But now I am finished for the night. Maybe. I still have a big mug of hot chocolate to drink. Maybe I'll crack open that other book and get that done so I can grade papers tomorrow! Yippee.
And, lest you think Dave is a homework-orphan, he's studying, too. He's trying to learn all that he can about the stock market in preparation for a two-day class he'll be attending. He's taking notes. Kinda makes me feel guilty for the goofin' around that I've been doing.
Is it May 26th yet?
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment