Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hayden Finds his Foot

I think it's one of the developmental milestones for a baby when he finds his foot. Sweet nephew Hayden has done just that. The picture was taken a few days ago or even a week or so ago. Looks like he has not only found his foot, but also discovered how to take his sock off so he can further investigate the mysteries of his toes. As sweet as the foot-to-the-mouth-shot is, my favorite part is the baby fat you can see on his leg. I just think there's nothing cutier than fat, little baby legs. (I suppose I'm a bit envious that babies can get away with that "chubby" look; I keep waiting for it to be fashionable for grown women.)

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! You should see my "cankles!" You know, calf-sized ankles. Even chubby doesn't describe the horror. Yes, please bring the fashionable healthy woman back...I NEED that!!

    ReplyDelete