Sunday, Gavin and I picked up Lindsey and Dean to head to Glenda's house for the boys' first official trick-or-treat stop. After dressing the not-so itsy bitsy spiders, we had them go to the door. Dean started off then stopped. Gavin raced past him.
Dean looks pretty excited about his ball, too.
After playing in that costume, Gavin was a bit sweaty.
DT: Hey, Gavin. Do you remember when we knocked on the door and GG had those great bags of treats?
G: Yeah. Those cars are going to be so much fun to play with. But first I've got to rest after chasing that ball so much.
DT: Cars. Oh, I forgot about them. I'm outta here; where's my fire truck?

On the drive home, Lindsey and I attempted to talk over the reciprocal squealing from the backseat. As we got a block from their house, Dean said, "Bye bye, Gavin." He knew he was almost home. What a smart boy!
On the drive home, Lindsey and I attempted to talk over the reciprocal squealing from the backseat. As we got a block from their house, Dean said, "Bye bye, Gavin." He knew he was almost home. What a smart boy!
Back at our house, I attempted to have Gavin eat dinner before we headed out to trick-or-treat on the cul-de-sac. Gavin was not hungry. So out we headed.

Our first stop was across the street. Miss Robin was so thoughtful to get a book for Gavin.
We posed with Tinker Bell (aka Addison) before heading down to the next house.

Our first stop was across the street. Miss Robin was so thoughtful to get a book for Gavin.
We posed with Tinker Bell (aka Addison) before heading down to the next house.
Gavin and I head to ring the bell at our new neighbors' house, Fred and Betty. Gavin scored some pretzels here.

A quick picture with Daddy before heading to the next house.

Climbing the steps at Miss Nancy's house is fun.
After that, we came back home, had some dinner, and started handing out candy to our own trick-or-treaters.
A quick picture with Daddy before heading to the next house.
Climbing the steps at Miss Nancy's house is fun.
Monday morning, Gavin grabbed his 'bucket' when he came down stairs and started walking around with his trucks. I think he had a good time. I know we are blessed with great friends and neighbors.
Those spiders are just adorable. I love the picture of G and Dean sitting in the chair "talking" it all over.
ReplyDelete