We are short on time as usual. So here are some images that we snapped of the boy over the weekend. Enjoy!
Gavin likes to actually build things with blocks. Tearing down the tower is fun too....


Nothing like a Sunday afternoon drive.

And a walk after church is always nice.

G invented a new way to eat a hot dog at lunch today.

He is a fan of dipping too....no matter what combination. This was hotdog and queso.

After lunch he literally attacked an apple. He is a fruitaholic....

Poor apple...

Then it was time for a little fall cleaning. I have heard of people cleaning their houses naked, but I never thought that I would see someone doing it in my own house.

Good thing he is such a cute devil.
Love those pictures--cute, cute, cute. Love the one of him getting into his car with his driving hat on.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures especially the one in his diaper cleaning. He's too cute.
ReplyDelete