Friday, October 29, 2010

The Itsy Bitsy Spiders

Dean and Gavin are itsy bitsy spiders for Halloween this year. Lindsey and I found these adorable costumes and accept that next year they might have opinions of their own regarding their Halloween costumes.

Friday evening we met in downtown Grapevine for Main Street's trick-or-treating. Before heading to Main Street, we let the spiders run around at FUMC to get accustomed to their extra legs (and padding).

Once on Main Street, I tried to let Gavin walk when it wasn't too crowded.

We met up with two other co-workers and their daughters. Here, Ellie poses with Gavin and Dean.


There was a fire truck available for perusing and a nice fire fighter to greet the boys.


Gavin loved driving the fire truck.


A quick pose of the CHHS staffers and their goblins.


We will definitely hit Main Street for trick-or-treating next year, but we'll get there promptly at the 6pm start. Our 6:45 start was a bit too late, given that it got dark soon after we got there and that I had to leave to head to a football game.

1 comment:

  1. Those are definitely two of the cutest spiders I've ever seen. I can't believe how easily they've taken to dressing up in costumes. Where did that come from? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete