Friday, March 5, 2010

Pull Em Up - Shove Em Up - Way Up!

Well that didn't take long....Gavin has started pulling up. He did once for me last Friday and I haven't been able to get him to do it again. But tonight he did three separate times within a span of 10 minutes. I think the key was having the blinds open in the front windows. From there he can push up from the window sil pretty easily. Incidentally we had the glass in two windows fixed today that had been broken since we moved in.





He's still a bit shaky, but look at that wide stance...

I am also adding several new videos to GavinTube. Some from his birthday parties, some with pulling up evidence (those are short - he's a fast little bugger), and some with us just playing and jabbering. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. YAY Gavin! He might needs some shoes with a little traction. So cute. He'll be walking before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did he learn to do that so fast? He just started crawling! This is all going too fast for me.

    ReplyDelete