Gavin got a red wagon for his birthday. Sunday afternoon we went out for a ride.
We are pleased at how well Gavin balanced in the wagon when the ride was a bit bumpy.

After the ride, we came to the backyard to hang out for a while with Mason. Gavin was thrilled to be outside in the yard with Mason. Mason tolerates Gavin; he gets nervous sometimes with Gavin. It's funny to see Mason leaving when he sees Gavin crawling toward him. But, for a few minutes, Mason did tolerate being near Gavin.


Gavin didn't let being outside stop him from exploring. It's a good thing the grass is dormant right now, else I'd be getting grass stains off the knees of those pants. Gavin crawled a good way through the yard, with a few stops along the way to rest.
What a nice wagon! Every boy should have a wagon.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute I can't stand it!!! Wish I could hug him right now. :)
ReplyDelete