Monday, March 1, 2010

Other February Highlights

By February 5th, I had this cluster of daffodils in bloom. Amazingly, they are still bloomed. When the foot of snow fell, the daffodils bowed under the weight of the snow. When the snow melted, they perked back up.

On Monday, February 8th, Gavin figured out that he could use his army crawling to come find me. I had put him down on the rug in my bedroom while I walked into my closet to hang up my suit. In just a minute, I heard Gavin coming toward me. He looked so proud when he turned the corner and saw me. His smile couldn't have been bigger.


We celebrated a low key Valentine's Day. Gavin enjoyed his balloon and opening his cards.
Valentine's Day is also Mason's birthday. He turned 8 this year. He loves his new hedgehog.
On Wednesday, February 17th, Gavin learned how to crawl on all fours. He's constantly moving now.
On February 20, Gavin found the windows in front. I raised the blinds so that he could see out. He loves watching out. A few evenings later, he sat there for 20 minutes watching the boys across the street playing basketball.



1 comment: