I'm not ashamed to admit it....I have a man crush on Coach Paul Johnson. He took a preseason team ranked #81 in the country and beat the preseason #1 team in the country. The guy can flat out coach. Hopefully he will be calling Tech home for a long, long time. I think the bullpups are more than a bit worried about what the future might bring for Georgia Tech. Go Jackets!
Monday, December 1, 2008
A New Era has Begun
I'm not ashamed to admit it....I have a man crush on Coach Paul Johnson. He took a preseason team ranked #81 in the country and beat the preseason #1 team in the country. The guy can flat out coach. Hopefully he will be calling Tech home for a long, long time. I think the bullpups are more than a bit worried about what the future might bring for Georgia Tech. Go Jackets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I watched the WHOLE thing! And even though I'm a Dawg (does a master's degree count?), I was rootin' for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteTwo quotes from the AJC vent: "I have finally found the numbers that subdue really loud, obnoxious people. Those numbers are 45 and 42." and "GT-45, UGA-42. Silence is golden." Matthew was at the game and we both were extremely pleased at the accuracy of these vents as we wore our navy and gold to church Sunday morning, with Lily in her cheerleading uniform, telling everyone she saw, "Go Jackets!"
ReplyDeleteDon't we just love it!!
ReplyDelete