Miranda spent way too much time whipping up this awesome coconut cake on Christmas Eve. I won't go into details on the ingredients (they are too sinful to even think about), but the cake is huge and tastes soooo good. Days later there is still a huge chunk of cake left - a little bit of this rich cake goes a long way. Anybody want to help out eating some cake?
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The Colossal Coconut Cake
Miranda spent way too much time whipping up this awesome coconut cake on Christmas Eve. I won't go into details on the ingredients (they are too sinful to even think about), but the cake is huge and tastes soooo good. Days later there is still a huge chunk of cake left - a little bit of this rich cake goes a long way. Anybody want to help out eating some cake?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm in--send me some! Ha! Maybe just the recipe.
ReplyDelete