Monday, August 1, 2011

Random Gavination

Life is very hectic right now. Miranda is back at work full time again - school is only a few weeks away. It is also the busy season for the trade show industry, and I am buried with work. The Colorado River 100 is a little over a month away. And I start graduate school orientation and introductory classes in less than a week. So a few pictures of the boy will have to do for now.

Some news - I injured my left forearm paddling a week ago and haven't been able to paddle/train. So we took open time on Sunday afternoon to go see Winnie the Pooh with Gavin. We all had lots of fun at Gavin's second movie. It was cute, and lots of fun for the little ones.

You may have noticed that Gavin runs around a lot in his diaper....you may have also heard that we are now over 30 straight days with 100+ degree temps. Those two things may be related.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures--now I can get my Gavin fix every day. I know you're busy, so it's much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics -- like to see the Gav...... Fall is coming in TXI--the temp may go down to 90. Haa. Haa. It was about 84 today and 90 hum to begin but went down to 55%. The back porch took a big jump today -- the 3k+ windows went in and they are great --no they are unbelievable . I finished the inside walls today and Jtuds went and picked up the outside window window trim for Kevin. He will be be done tomorrow with all the work on the porch. The garage pad work to start later this week. -- got any money ??? Ha. Ha.
    Please keep the Gavin pics coming --- Tks. Pics coming from my I-phone

    GrandBob

    ReplyDelete