Since it has been so hot, I've moved Gavin's t and ball inside. We've explained that normally, we don't play ball in the house.
Gavin has been yelling, "score-f" after hitting the ball. I guess he has "scarf" and "score" confused. He has recently confused "lollipop" with "flipflop." As in, "I'm eating a flipflop, Mama."
I tried to record him saying, "score-f", I don't think he says it. But at the end of the video, you find out why we don't make many videos.
On another note, last night Dave and I were moving a desk from the blue room to the green room. Gavin had to help lift the table. So, we gave him an area to "lift" up as we moved it. When we finished, Dave said, "Thank you for the help, buddy." Gavin's response: "Just doin' my job," in his false deep voice; another thing I'd like to record, but you know how that goes . . .
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gavin that is truly awesome!
ReplyDeleteLily does the same thing! Of course, she also makes a lot of videos, too; usually, she is a radio announcer, giving the news from WSB. ?? It is strange what they will grow up seeing as "normal," able to delete the embarassing/unattractive pictures - unless they viral!
ReplyDelete