Next, Gavin made a bee line for the mud that was being created in one corner of the driveway that doesn't drain well. So, I called him over to me to wash his hands off. Then, he realized what the water hose does. So, he had to have it. The rest you see here.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Watering the Monkey Grass
First, my apologies for Gavin's outfit. He had a diaper change and didn't get his pj bottoms back on. Then he wanted to go outside. So, he was on the porch when I returned from my walk. (My mom is here and was with him.) Gavin wasn't content to stay on the porch and wanted to rake the mulch, so we put his shoes on his feet.
While I was cooling down from my walk, I decided to pull weeds. Then, I remembered to water the monkey grass that Dave planted along the fence that has been baking in the Texas sun since our sprinkler's don't hit this small stretch of earth.

Next, Gavin made a bee line for the mud that was being created in one corner of the driveway that doesn't drain well. So, I called him over to me to wash his hands off. Then, he realized what the water hose does. So, he had to have it. The rest you see here.
Next, Gavin made a bee line for the mud that was being created in one corner of the driveway that doesn't drain well. So, I called him over to me to wash his hands off. Then, he realized what the water hose does. So, he had to have it. The rest you see here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He looks like a mini cousin Eddie from National Lampoon's....too funny.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! He'll want to help you do EVERYTHING now.
ReplyDelete