Dave loaded up both of his kayaks. Matt was ready to paddle.
We got to see Dave in action in his new racing kayak. He's training for the Colorado River 100; he took advantage of being at the lake and got a 20 mile paddle in this morning.
We all had fun playing in the pool. Dave had to come down face first--show-off.
. . . and I held my nose. (I'm a nose-holder. I still forget and inhale when under water. Guess I need more practice. The way Gavin loves the water, I should have plenty of opportunities.)
After fun in the pool, it was time for fun in this tub. What a chunk of granite.


Lindsey has great pictures and videoes on her blog. (One day I'll be like Lindsey. But, first I've got to take more pictures. ) Gavin loved coming down the slide with Dave. He started with a smile that just got bigger as he came down the slide.
Lindsey has great pictures and videoes on her blog. (One day I'll be like Lindsey. But, first I've got to take more pictures. ) Gavin loved coming down the slide with Dave. He started with a smile that just got bigger as he came down the slide.
Being at the lake is great. We relaxed; we ate; we played in the pool; we talked; we watched the lake. When can I buy my own lake house? Better yet, when can I live there permanently?
What a great weekend! Looks like a good time was had by all. How nice to be able to get away like that.
ReplyDelete