Sunday, January 17, 2010
A Professional What?
Sometimes "professionals" have to make equipment modifications to get the job done....Yes the bathroom tile is almost done. Just some grout to finish up. Hopefully I will be able to post progress pictures this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's called Jerry-rigged. Where's McGiver when you need him?
ReplyDeleteWhat a guide? As I recall I was cutting all of the tile I did by eye. They were straight I thought. The guide is cheating? -- probably safer and maybe faster though.....
ReplyDeleteDid You get the sils in?
The guide is for cutting 45 degree cuts...eyeballing the straight cuts is close enough for what we are doing. Sils are in, and all the tile is done. I have to grout Friday and I am done. I got a quote for $385 to remove the floor tile and install new - sounds like a deal to me.
ReplyDeleteDoes the $385 include material ? -- that would be a real deal.
ReplyDeleteI don't do 45 degree cuts -- ha