Saturday, September 12, 2009

Babies, Babies, and More Babies

Note: I started this post 2 weeks ago. I've waited thinking I'll get pictures. But one must ask in order to receive, so here's the post minus two baby pictures.

Love was in the air about 40 weeks ago. And, our friends have the babies to prove it. This mini-baby boom started on August 12th and concluded on the 27th.


First there was Lily on Wednesday, August 12th.































Next, Branlyn Nicole arrived on Thursday, August 13th, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz. and measuring 20 inches long.




















Mindy's twins, Callen and Luke, also arrived on the 13th.






There was a brief break, then . . .

Tenli Isabella on Monday, August 24th.




Robert William on Wednesday, August 26th.
















Madelyn Jewell debuted on Thursday, August 27th.

Whew. I'm tired for them. A wonderful journey is just beginning. The ride gets easier by six months, I promise. Hang in there. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment