Miranda and I are both addicted to Sonic drinks. Miranda typically only gives into her obsession during their happy hour when drinks are half price. I on the other hand just get one whenever I get the urge. I almost always get a diet cherry limeaide, and Miranda rotates between a diet cherry limeaid, oceanwater and other various drinks.So, you can imagine my excitement when Miranda created a cherry limeaid drink at home. She used cherry flavored diet 7up, 2 tablespoons of Minute Maid Limeaide mix, and a cherry. IT TASTES EXACTLY THE SAME! Actually I think that it might taste a little better...So thankfully now I don't have to give in and pay $2 each for my little addiction. I can make one at home whenever I want. Add this to the list of many reason that I love my wife.
We are addicts, too. My kids always ask, "is it happy hour" whenever we are near a Sonic. Its a strange sentence coming from a 7 year old and 4 year old. If they went to school, just imagine them telling their teacher how they love "happy hour" with their mom.
ReplyDelete