Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Six Month Photos


Some days, I really don't have any idea where the past six months have gone. Gavin is growing too quickly. I know that time will only begin to pass exponentially fast.
Gavin is rolling over. We're still working on sitting up. He has discovered his feet and toes and is actively grabbing them; I can't wait for him to get his foot to his mouth. He was awfully close in the car on the drive home tonight. I guess it's a good thing that he didn't get his foot up there, I probably would have wrecked. Gavin has become a big fan of rice cereal in the last few weeks. We expect the pediatrician to give us the go ahead to add vegetables when we go in for his six-month well visit next Friday.






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's six months old! He needs to slow down. He's growing way too fast.

    Sure is cute though, and he has more friends every month.

    ReplyDelete