
Yes, that is a real picture from our thermometer on the back porch.....
Miranda, Mason and I have been sweltering here in Texas for the last few months. I believe that today marks the 25th day with 100+ temperatures in DFW. Normally we have 14 such days in an average summer....and we just got to August! This weekend has been especially miserable. We hit a record today of 107, and it was 105 yesterday. I confirmed the sweltering heat while grilling on the back porch this afternoon (crazy I know). Our thermometer was registering 107 when I was out there at 6:00. Thankfully the air conditioning units are buzzing along without any problems (knock on wood). Relief is in sight though. It's only supposed to be 106 tomorrow and 102 on Tuesday. Ugh..........
It has been a loooong summer, and it's only going to get longer. We can't wait for our upcoming mini vacations to Colorado and Minnesota.....
No comments:
Post a Comment