But evidently you can't make some people happy no matter what you do. Either that, or they want everyone else to be as miserable as they are....Rumors have been circling this week that we are going to go back to five days since a few people in Austin have been constantly bitching about having to get up so early. I didn't think the four day work week would last forever, but I assumed it would make it longer than a month. Oh well - all good things must come to an end I guess.
Here's a picture just before shoving off in the kayak for a nice paddle. Fishing was slow...one white bass to show for my efforts. But it was nice and cool for a change - we got 1 1/2 inches of rain the night before.
There's always a spoiler or two in the group.
ReplyDeleteUncle Dave, your company is Muy Loco en la Cabeza!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jonas - I knew you would see it my way. I hear you are a big fan of three day weekends too. Gracias mi amigo! - that's about the extent of my spanish outside of food items... :)
ReplyDeleteI have just switched the entire plant to four day weeks -- some bitching about working into other shifts but I have ignored it and after the second weekend of three days the noise is gone. I have modified some work hours to avoid so much overlaps but some is welcome by the supervisors -- extra employees -- great day!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe voice of the few does not rule the many here.
Well, that's the intelligent thing to do isn't it??? Evidently around here the squeeky wheel gets the grease.
ReplyDelete