Another way to get a smile (other than reading Threadbared.com) is to get a picture of my nephew Hayden. Mama sent this to me tonight. It was taken either today or yesterday.
Hayden looks so big here. I hear that he prefers to sit up to laid back. He's starting to eat baby food (and some grown-up food from my brother's fingers).
I called my parents this afternoon; Matthew, Cindy, and Hayden were down there. Matthew was playing with Hayden and had him "talking" in the background. Hayden says, "Mmmm" a lot. We suspect "Mama" will be one of his first words, if not the first.
Hayden has had to adjust to his mom going back to work earlier in the month. Hayden stays with Cindy's mom during the day. Matthew picks him up if he gets caught up with his work around the farm. My mom is on back-up if Cindy's mom is busy. Yesterday Mama got to keep Hayden most of the day. Daddy says she was in "hog heaven."
Hmmm, when can I get back to see Hayden?
No comments:
Post a Comment