I planted a garden again this year. I have been moving the location of the garden around for several years hoping to find the right combination of sun and shade so that everything doesn't get cooked by the hot Texas sun. We did pretty well considering I was probably 3-4 weeks late planting the garden. Only the tomatoes, basil, and carrots did well. The squash and cucumber plants died after a few weeks - they probably needed a bit more sun.
The tomatoes and basil combined for yummy buschetta all summer long. Strawberry plants will go in this fall in hopes that we will get some berries in a couple years.
I was also able to make some ABT's. Those little dudes look so good. I might have to make some more soon.
We also grilled some super colossal shrimp one afternoon....they were pretty awesome.
Yummy! Those are some huge shrimp.
ReplyDeleteImpressive gardening, lady! I have a square foot garden that did well this year, but I am behind in planting fall crops. OOPS! I hope we see you guys sometime soon! Gavin is growing up so fast! He is too handsome!
ReplyDelete