Sunday, May 27, 2012

Zoo

On Good Friday, Gavin and I went to the zoo.  I uploaded pictures at some point, but never added a story.  I just found this when I started working on posts from our trip to Italy.  Ooopsie.

Gavin and I had a fun trip--just the two of us.  Since it was just us, I allowed him to look at each animal as long as he wanted to before moving on to see another animal.  

One of Gavin's favorite was the bear because he was pacing back and forth.  


You can't go wrong with an Icee on a warm day.  Since we packed our lunch, we had an Icee and some blue cotton candy.  Gavin didn't know what to call the cotton candy when he spotted it, so he asked for "some of that blue messy stuff."  An apt description.
 
As much as Gavin enjoyed watching the bear, by far his favorite spot was this aquarium.  

The weather is warming up, so we'll wait until fall for our next Mama-Gavin date at the zoo.

1 comment: