| From atop the Duomo in Florence |
We used our passports and traveled to Italy this month. The occasion? One of Dave's graduate classes. I was lucky enough to get to tag along, and we were both lucky enough for the grandmas to agree to come to Texas to watch Gavin while we traveled.
We had a bit of an issue getting out, since yours truly decided that about 100 feet from the gate was the perfect place and time to have a fainting spell. I was taken from the airplane, which was already 3 hours delayed due to weather. We went to the ER; I was checked out. Nothing wrong. We were able to get rebooked and left on Sunday. We had to fly into Laguardia and take a cab to JFK before heading across the Atlantic to Milan.
Dave missed his first company visit and his Italian language quiz. We both missed seeing The Last Supper; I had purchased tickets in advance. Oh well. We made it. We had a great time. We saw lots. We missed Gavin.
I'll work on getting posts up.
| At Ponte Vecchio in Florence |
No comments:
Post a Comment