Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Minnesota 2010

We're back from the cabin in Minnesota. The cool weather there made me never want to leave (and the live-in babysitters were nice, too). I'll work to update the blog over the next couple of days. But here are a few cute pictures of Gavin. (There might be one decent picture of me, but I'm holding a fish.)

Gavin took two boat rides. The life vest is a bit big and uncomfortable.


Gavin picked fish out of a bucket before they could be cleaned for dinner. The boy has no fear.

Just too cute in his jeans and hat.


Dave had to be towed up the lake by the Hubbard Co. Sheriff's patrol due to engine failure.


Gavin rode miles in this push cart/wagon we picked up at Once Upon a Child. (Notice the string pull and cup holder modifications made by Dada and GrandBob.


Dave caught a big walleye on Thursday. It was a delicious dinner.


More to come . . . but I also need to do laundry, unpack, read my book . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment