After our hour long walk, I let Gavin stretch his legs at the playground. Thankfully, he was a big fan of the swing today. I say thankfully because: a) the swings are my favorite and b) at Easter, Gavin was not a big fan of Dean's swing.
Michelle grabbed up my camera and started snapping pictures, without being asked, that's a good friend.
I'm glad Michelle was there to witness Gavin's swing ride. We both think that he was leaning back and almost pumping his legs. I'm not sure where he learned that. I'm almost positive that there are no swings at school.
Hey, mama, what's over there?
All that swinging (and riding in the stroller) makes a boy hot. So, Gavin cooled off with some water. Of course, he couldn't stand still to drink (or eat his snack). He had to be on the move.
After Michelle and Addie left, Gavin and I played for another 15 or 20 minutes. I showed him how to climb up and down a toddler-sized jungle gym with 3 slides. He was more interested in the steps than the slides or tunnel. Since it was just the two of us, no pictures. But, there will be other times. I had to carry him away so that I could go defend our PopTarts against the grackles that were eyeing the shiny open package. Gavin was none too happy at being taken away from his new-found steps.
We're both ready for our next morning walk.
I always loved the swings too.
ReplyDelete