Thursday, May 20, 2010
Evening Fun
Gavin's walking has really taken off this week. :)
When I picked him up Wednesday, his teacher saw me coming and opened the classroom door so that he could walk to me. She said he had been walking all day. That morning he had walked all the way around the island in the kitchen.
This morning when I dropped him off at school, after loving on Ms. Linda for about 5 seconds, he wanted down. He promptly started walking. Carter crawled away, and Gavin was in hot pursuit laughing the entire time.
Gavin loves to be outside, so after work we headed to the backyard. I was cleaning up after Mason so that Dave could mow the yard later. Gavin played with the potted tomatoes for a bit and picked up Mason's footballs. Gavin so wants to play with Mason. He tries to throw the ball, but it doesn't go too far. Soon enough . . .
G is still a bit tottery, but he has stopped holding his arms out like Frankenstein (drat, I really thought that was cute).
After Dave got home, we played some more. Enjoying the slide. One day we'll get the entire play scape put together. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How well he's doing with his walking--even on grass. It looks like Mason wants to play too, but the ball doesn't go far enough for him to bother. One of these days Gavin will be the one to go out to give Mason some exercise. Looks like the playscape is fun.
ReplyDelete