Thursday, April 29, 2010
Bye Bye Lone Perk
So it has finally happened...I have been notified that next week we will be going back to working five days a week. Needless to say I am disappointed with this decision. Working four days a week and also working on Fridays when I needed to was awesome. But all good things come to an end I guess. This is happening just in time for our slow summer season too.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, does this mean a return to the right pay level -- or have you heard anything through the grapevine?? Seems strange that the company would be going to five days with the slow time coming -- maybe there are several new projects on the horizon!!
ReplyDeleteIt looked like Jimmy had a great time on the fishing trip. Nobody keeps any to eat -- huh??
Ha ha, no pay raise...that was funny though. Not sure what the thoughts were on the timing, but I'm pretty sure there are not any big jobs on the horizon...I would have heard about that.
ReplyDeleteWe kept a few fish to eat - stripers aren't the best fish to eat. Not like walleye anyway.