Friday, December 4, 2009

Family Time in Georgia


Now that the weekend is here, maybe I can get caught up on blogging. We traveled to Georgia for Thanksgiving to spend time with family. Wednesday, we took Gavin to meet his great-grandmother. While he not Granny's only great-grand, she is his only great-grand. (My grandmother has 7 children, 14 grandchildren, and 10 great-grandchildren. Hmm, I think I got that right, feel free to correct me.)

Back at Grandma's house, Gavin got to take his first bath in the real bath tub. Though his balance is fine while sitting up, I put a towel down in the tub for a little extra cushion. (Yes, I'm a bit overprotective about him bonking his head.) He had a great time in his bath. It won't be long until we have to move him into the bathtub here at home. He loves to splash, and the water gets splashed out of his ducky bath tub.


Thanksgiving Day, Gavin was able to play with Lesa, Bridget, and Tessa.

And Hayden came to play on Wednesday and Thursday. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the boys together. But I love this picture that Dave took. Hayden is so full of energy and is such a riot. He was walking around with Grandpa's magnifying glass looking at things. He's becoming such an independent 3 year-old who wants to play outside by himself. Needless to say, I played out with him a bit and spent lots of time looking out the window to watch him.

Gavin also got to play with Jonas. (Again, no pictures of the two of them together.)
And, no trip is complete without lots of grandparent loving. Gavin had fun with GrandBob.

No comments:

Post a Comment