Friday, April 10, 2009

Picnic in the Botanical Gardens

Wednesday to celebrate Gavin's six-week birthday and the beautiful weather, Dave, Gavin, and I met for a picnic lunch in the Botanical Gardens. It was a nice day; the sun was shining and the wind wasn't blowing. (Lately the wind has been crazy.) After lunch, we walked around to take in the natural splendor.

There were koi in a small pond.

This is how Gavin spent most of the time.

He was oblivious to the Japanese Maple.
Pretty azaleas. Not quite Augusta's, but not bad for Texas.
Mama and Gavin pose at the fountain. (Notice he's still asleep.)

3 comments:

  1. What a little angel--I can't believe he's EVER fussy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great lunch. I am glad you got to enjoy the beautiful day. I can tell Gavin is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a beautiful day. Gavin looks really tall in this picture. And mama looks fantastic!! Can't believe you look this good so soon after giving birth!

    ReplyDelete