Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Take It All Back

I take everything that I said about Gavin not fussing as much anymore back. Today has been a trying day to say the least. It is now almost 4:00, and he been crying on and off all....day....long. This makes the second day in a row where he hasn't taken a nap in the morning. Yesterday he waited till 4:00 to take a nap. Mom and Dad sure are tired.....he's gotta be exhausted from all the fussing.

5 comments:

  1. Dave, I am so sorry. I know you two are tired. I wish he could tell you what's wrong.Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Dean did the same thing when he was Gavin's age. I tried everything and then finally started feeding him more. We came to the conclusion he was having a growth spurt and was hungry! I don't know about Gavin but you might give it a try. Good luck. I remember being so tired at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might try a walk or a car ride. Babies love the motion. Wish we could be there to help. I know it really wears on you. Hope today was better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I can to your blog from Devin's and want to tell you that your little boy is adorable! I feel your pain and understand how tired you are (I have 3 boys-ages 6yrs., 4yrs., and 20 months)...we went through the same thing with our oldest when he was your little ones age and found out he had acid reflux. I don't know if that is something you have looked into, but it really really made a difference when he started on mylanta (his was not a bad case, just enough to make the evening rough for him).
    God sure has a way of giving sweet blessings in small packages! Enjoy your new little one!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the support! Sunday Gavin was back to his normal Jeckyll and Hyde self. He was a perfect little boy! Complete with smiling real smiles back at Mom and Dad. But today (Monday) he is back to being cranky boy...no nap this morning.

    ReplyDelete