
Anyone who has ever been over at our house for a period of time knows that our garbage disposal is perhaps the loudest disposal ever created. We try to only turn it on for short bursts at a time because it also vibrates the counter and moves everything around. Many times we have had to grab items before they fall in the sink from the vibrations.
So, as a bit of Christmas mischief, I decided to install a new disposal while Miranda was out Christmas shopping yesterday, but not tell her about it. I installed the new Badger 5 disposal before she got home, and only told her that one of her Christmas gifts was in plain view somewhere in the house. We had a Christmas party to go to last night, so she didn't discover her "gift" till late last night (with some hints).
I am eagerly looking forward to cooking dinner tonight and taking the Badger 5 out on a real test drive. By the way - isn't the Badger a perfect name for a disposal?
It has a plug -- but in this case it is a great suprise gift! How many horsepower??
ReplyDeleteWOW!! The Badger 5!! Wish I had a Badger 5.
ReplyDelete3/4 horse....They had all the way up to a 2 horse version, but I really didn't want to spend $250 on a disposal.
ReplyDelete