Saturday, December 8, 2007

For All You Doubters

So, I went fishing AGAIN this weekend....I'm on a roll - what can I say? Same place, same fish - stripers below the dam on the Red River. Fishing was just about like last weekend. They started generating from 10:00 till 12:00 so that threw a bit of a wrench in my plans. But I was able to catch 14 stripers, 2 white bass, 1 catfish, and I even foul hooked a gizzard shad. Not too bad of a day for only about five hours of fishing.

Here's the proof for all you doubters out there. These fish will be the main attraction on the dinner table in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have to work hard if you want fish in MN next summer -- maybe you won't want to come there as fishing is "punie" compared to the Texas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember....Everything is bigger in Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete