Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mason's New Bad Habit

Mason loves a belly rub from Dave.

In the past few weeks Mason has developed a new bad habit--raiding the trash cans in the bathroom while we're gone. We come back to find tissues and dryer sheets throughout our bedroom and bathroom. He doesn't eat them; he doesn't really shred them. It seems he just likes to spread them around.

Getting to my trash can is no easy task. He moves my vanity stool and drags it from underneath the vanity. Dave's is an easier target, but still Dave's trash can gets moved from beside Dave's sink to the rug next to our bed.

I guess a dog gets bored during the day. I'll be glad when it cools off enough for him to go back outside. It is cooling off some. I suppose then he'll get to resume his other bad habit.

1 comment:

  1. Molly does the same thing--you'll notice all of our waste baskets are up off the floor.

    ReplyDelete