Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Judy


Judy has a Christmas birthday. We all make a point to get separate gifts, and we ususally spend the day together. This year, it was just breakfast and gifts before Bob and Judy headed back to South Carolina. Judy scolded Dave for taking pictures before she had make-up on, and I guess I'll get scolded for publishing the picture, so to make things even, I'm posting one of me in my PJs with no make up.







Mike, Letha, Dave, and I didn't let a silly thing like Judy's absence get in the way of us celebrating her birthday, so we headed down to Atlantic Station where we had a margarita and toasted Judy, then we watched our annual movie. This year the pick was The Good Shepherd. True to a movie on Judy's birthday, it was long. After the movie we went to the Highlands for sushi; Judy is probably glad that she missed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment