Dave needed to finish his midterm today, so Gavin & I vacated the house to give Dave an opportunity for quiet time. Our mission was to shop for a trundle mattress and night stands for the guest room.
Our first stop was Weirs. There we found a candidate for the mattress and several options for bedside tables. On to Haverty's where we didn't see much. However, G found a cushy pile of area rugs he enjoyed jumping on. Since there was no one around I let him have fun.
G was sporting big boy underwear and went potty in Haverty's. We then headed to the mall to walk. G got a cookie, and we made about a lap and a half due to some back-tracking for a balloon. G went to the potty there so he could ride the carousel.
By the time we got home, Dave had about three hours of study time. And within 1 minute of walking in, G wet his pants. I didn't get my things put down to ask him to potty. So, it's back to pull ups. He does really well at school with keeping dry pull ups, we'll keep trying. And now I know, potty first, unload the car later.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh well--accidents will happen. I think he's doing really well considering that he's only 2. He does love that carousel.
ReplyDelete