Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mama's Gone Wild

Saturday was the high school graduation. Following that ceremony, some of us went out to celebrate. One of our stops had a mechanical bull. What Urban-Cowboy-watchin'-livin'-in-Dallas-girl can resist a mechanical bull? Not this one. As many times as I've been to Gilly's, I've entertained the notion, but most of the girls that ride there seem to feel that a bra is the only top required. I know my limitations. I know I need to wear more than a bra to ride a mechanical bull. Saturday presented that opportunity.

Here I sign the waiver and beg the girl to take it easy on me.
Then, the hard part. Getting a leg over.
Then the even harder part, climbing up.
But finally, the fun begins--after a pose for the camera.
It really was fun.
Can't you tell?
Finally, my ride came to an end. I didn't have timer going, so I don't know if I made it more than 8 seconds or not.

Many thanks to Lindsey for taking the pictures and hanging out for the afternoon :)
(I've got to start getting my chin down in pictures. Somewhere along the way I decided I wouldn't have a double chin if I looked up. But, I'm just looking silly.)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have to try this again. It wouldn't take it the other day.

    Are you sure you were sober? Glad you got to blow off a little steam. I wanted to try it also in my younger days, but not now. A person could get hurt!

    ReplyDelete