Miranda had a meeting after work today, so I had to run and pick him up. On the way home we stopped by Acadmey and did a little shopping for a baseball bat and ball. I had originally thought about getting a "T" too, but after seeing the prices for a piece of plywood and PVC, I decided to just make my own. G loved playing with the bat and ball. He belted a few line drives, and only had one or two strikes. He didn't even mind the makeshift "T".
Monday, April 25, 2011
The Boy of Summer
Gavin is a fan of baseball to the highest degree. He sat and watched a little league practice at the park intently for over 30 minutes one day. And he was most disappointed when we didn't get to see the high school team play a game because of some no show refs.
Miranda had a meeting after work today, so I had to run and pick him up. On the way home we stopped by Acadmey and did a little shopping for a baseball bat and ball. I had originally thought about getting a "T" too, but after seeing the prices for a piece of plywood and PVC, I decided to just make my own. G loved playing with the bat and ball. He belted a few line drives, and only had one or two strikes. He didn't even mind the makeshift "T".

Miranda had a meeting after work today, so I had to run and pick him up. On the way home we stopped by Acadmey and did a little shopping for a baseball bat and ball. I had originally thought about getting a "T" too, but after seeing the prices for a piece of plywood and PVC, I decided to just make my own. G loved playing with the bat and ball. He belted a few line drives, and only had one or two strikes. He didn't even mind the makeshift "T".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
T-ball at two years of age. I can't believe it! Looks like you two will be sitting and watching a LOT of games in a couple of years.
ReplyDelete