Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baaasketball

Today, Gavin got to really feel like a big boy when Daddy moved the basketball goal out on to the driveway. When I came home after running errands, Gavin just had to run to me exclaiming, "Baaasketball outside!"





This little guy loves him some basketball.

Earlier in the day, I turned on March Madness for a bit. Kentucky was playing West Virginia. I asked him who we should cheer for white or black. He said, "Not blue and white." I'm OK with cheering for the underdog.


To add another dimension of challenge to playing basketball, Dave raised the goal up to it's highest position. I'm thinking maybe we should have bought him the size bigger goal for his birthday.


And whenever, Gavin scores he says, "Two poynts!" Too cute.



We hear that a lot.

1 comment:

  1. He looks like he's been shooting baskets for years! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete