Friday, February 4, 2011

Cabin Fever

Cabin fever set in days ago. With an almost two year old boy in the house, there is only just so much to do. Miranda has had it worse than I have since I have been able to get to work the last couple days. We have read books, played with trains and cars, and watched tons of TV over the last four days.

The roads cleared up enough yesterday that Dean was able to come over for a playdate. The boys got some much needed peer interaction, and the mom's got some much needed adult conversation. Thankfully Gavin has taken everything in stride. He has only been a little bit fussy at times, and has been mostly content to snuggle with someone on the couch while watching cartoons.

Gavin preferred to eat his grilled chesse sandwich on the couch while watching the Tech vs Miami basketball game. Mason was standing guard just in case any crubs were to hit the ground.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the snow is melting fast and you'll be able to get out soon. I know what cabin fever is like. I love the picture of the boys "playing" piano.

    ReplyDelete